Production Assembler/Solderer – Production Department
Perform tasks that are necessary to the production process. Aid in the fabrication, maintenance and repair of component parts and products.
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to lift at least 15-20 Kg
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Production assembly experience
- Soldering (basic)
Hours and Entitlements
- 40hr week: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Holidays are 20 days per year excluding statutory days
- Pay for sick leave is at the company’s discretion
- The company adheres to a non-smoking policy
- Full training will be provided as required
- Auto-enrolment on to a pension scheme (after completion of probation period)
Please send CV to email@example.com