These AED Protective Cabinets allow AED units to remain protected but still highly visible. They mount on the wall enabling appliances to be stored in a central location and are capable of housing CPR accessories. These cabinets are secured with a thumb lock, allowing instant access. To further protect against misuse, vandalism and accidental damage, these models are fitted with a sounder and strobe light, drawing immediate attention to the area.
AED Protective Cabinets
Protect and monitor automated external defibrillators (AEDs) from abuse and accidental damageview products >
- Robust protective enclosures.
- Protects AED’s located in public areas where there is a history of misuse of the equipment.
- Tough UV-stabilised polycarbonate housing.
- Can withstand the severest of knocks.
- Prevent vandalism, unwanted use or accidental damage to the AED and other electronic equipment.
- External mounting tabs allow the enclosure to be easily installed on to any wall surface.
- Relocation of the equipment is not required.
- Complete mounting accessories, gasket and tamperproof screws are provided.
- Supplied with coated steel internal mounting backplate as standard.
- Available with or without audible alarm, powered by a 9V PP3 battery or external 12-24 volts.
- Supplied with a thumb lock.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Polycarbonate tested -40°C (-40°F) to 49°C (120°F).