These steel cages are designed to protect a variety of equipment including emergency lights from vandalism and misuse. Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod, the Emergency Lighting Cages can cope with the severest of abuse from vandalism or accidental damage.
Steel Web Stoppers ®
Steel cage prevents misuse and tampering to smoke detectors
Smoke Beam Cages
Steel cage prevents misuse and tampering to PIR/Motion detectors
A steel cage designed to protect security equipment from vandalism
External Lighting and CCTV Cages
A steel cage designed to protect external lighting, CCTV cameras and security equipment from vandalism
FeaturesEmergency Lighting Cages Features
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit.
- Cages are backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod.
- The cage can withstand the severest of abuse from vandalism or accidental damage.
- A simple 4 fixing point installation can retrofit over existing devices where the additional protection is required.
- Quick and easy installation, protecting in minutes
- Where additional security is required from theft or misuse, tamper resistant screws and matching bits are available.
GalleryEmergency Lighting Cages Gallery