These virtually indestructible covers (slotted for sounder/strobe unit) are specifically designed to prevent vandalism and accidental damage to a signal unit of a fire alarm system. The sounder / strobe stopper is moulded in clear, thick UV stabilised polycarbonate material, the variety of spacers available can accommodate larger sounder/strobe units and retrofits – as well as weather resistance and surface mount applications.
FeaturesSounder / Strobe Stopper ® Features
- Protects sounder and strobe units from vandalism or accidental damage.
- Tough UV-stabilised polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks preventing any vandalism or accidental damage to sounder/ strobe units and other electronic equipment.
- Retrofits over the device to be protected.
- Open back with conduit knockouts and the slots allow the sounder to be heard.
- Optional depth spacers and backboxes for weather proofing are also available within this model range.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Please note: Due to the curvature of these models, the depth stated will vary.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 121°C (-40° to 250°F).
GallerySounder / Strobe Stopper ® Gallery