The Stainless Steel Detector Stopper is designed to provide maximum protection for vulnerable detectors while not compromising their effective operation. The design adopts a sophisticated matrix of perforations that provides access for smoke to the detector while providing a protective shield against vandalism or misuse.
Stainless Steel Detector Stopper ®
Designed to protect smoke detectors within vulnerable establishments where severe vandalism is causing false fire alarmsview products >
FeaturesStainless Steel Detector Stopper ® Features
- Steel cage designed to protect a variety of equipment including motion detectors from vandalism and misuse.
- Constructed from 1.2mm thick tough steel, an alternative to the Steel Web Stopper®.
- Specifically designed with slots which are too small for a pencil to pass through.
- Ideal in prisons and hospitals.
- A simple 4 fixing point installation can retrofit over existing devices where the additional protection is required.
- Suitable for flush mount applications.
- Spacers with conduit knock outs are also available to accommodate surface mount installations.
- Where additional security is required from theft or misuse, tamper resistant screws and matching bits are available.
- Available in stainless steel or white coated galvanised steel.
- Simple removal for servicing detector.
- UL Listed to U.S. safety standards for specific smoke detectors.
- Backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
GalleryStainless Steel Detector Stopper ® Gallery