Recommended in areas where abuse or tampering of thermostats is a problem. Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of the thermostat, but an interior wall prevents any tampering to the controls with a small object. These Thermostat Protector Covers have a key lock facility preventing unauthorised tampering, especially useful when the units are located in public areas.
FeaturesThermostat Protector Covers Features
- These tough, locking covers help prevent vandalism, damage and tampering of thermostats or energy sensors.
- Moulded of clear, 1/8″ thick, heavy-duty, UV-stabilised polycarbonate.
- Tamper resistance double wall design allows airflow to the protected device but does not impede on the working operations of the protected device.
- Retrofits over the protected devices.
- Selected models are available with spacers for extra depth.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Models are available with locks, ideal where thermostats are located in public areas.
- Models are backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Please note: Due to the curvature of certain models, the depth stated will vary.
- Typical working properties are -40°C (-40°F) to 121°C (250°F).
GalleryThermostat Protector Covers Gallery