Designed to work with all unique STI transmitters, receivers notify when a monitored site has been activated. Capable of monitoring up to 1, 4 or 8 devices at a single, convenient location. Supervised for low battery and signal reception, STI Wireless Receivers operate up to 300 m (line of sight).
FeaturesWireless Receivers Features
- Receivers monitor up to 1, 4 or 8 devices.
- Single Channel connects sensors to control panel.
- The 4-Channel Voice Receiver sounds a programmable tune/tone or voice message.
- 8-Channel has a mirror function to work with additional receivers.
- No difficult wiring.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Mount sensors in desired location, plug the receiver into an indoor electrical outlet and the device is ready to monitor.
- 4-Channel Voice Receiver has easy programming voice prompt and recognises transmitter.
- A wireless signal is sent from the sensor to the receiver when monitored site is activated.
- Operates up to 300 m (line of sight), 433 MHz.
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception.
- Audible chime tone and 12 volt output. 4-Channel Voice and 8-Channel Receivers can be latching or momentary by each zone.
- Models available for use with: Mailboxes, Garage Doors, Door Bells, Sheds, Windows, Cabinets etc.
- Works with all wireless alert. STI-V34104 has easy voice prompt – receiver recognises transmitter.
- STI-V34104 – selectable words can be programmed simultaneously in sets of up to four to create custom message.
- 4-Channel Voice Receiver offers 10 tones/tunes and 53 selectable words (English or Spanish).
GalleryWireless Receivers Gallery