The Wireless Universal Alert with Voice Receiver alerts when monitored site is tripped. Use on a medicine cabinet, garage door, gate, window, etc. When activated, a wireless signal is sent from the transmitter to an STI receiver. Transmitter has an on board reed switch, remote set of terminals or can be used as a tilt switch.
FeaturesWireless Universal Alert with Voice Receiver Features
- A wireless signal is sent from the sensor to the receiver, alerting a monitored site has been activated.
- The 4-Channel Voice Receiver sounds a programmable voice message.
- No difficult wiring.
- 4-Channel Voice Receiver has easy programming voice prompt and recognises transmitter.
- Quick and easy installation.
- When motion is detected, the sensor sends a wireless signal to an indoor STI receiver.
- Most operate up to 300 m (line of sight), 433 MHz.
- Has supervised battery and signal reception.
- Models available for use with: Mailboxes, Garage Doors, Door Bells, Sheds, Windows, Cabinets etc.
- Has an on board reed switch, remote set of terminals.
- Includes a magnetic contact with .46 meter lead for irregular installations or can be used as a tilt switch.
- 4-Channel Voice Receiver offers 10 tones/tunes and 53 selectable words (English or Spanish).
GalleryWireless Universal Alert with Voice Receiver Gallery